INTEGRATED CPL COURSE (CPL-H)
The integrated commercial pilot course aims to train pilots for operations in twin-engine and multi-pilot helicopters limited to VFR privileges in commercial air transport.
It is a course that includes theoretical and practical aspects that are taught in a coordinated way to make the most of the knowledge obtained in both fields.
Theoretical classes are held in our classrooms located at Sabadell Airport.
Flight practices are carried out from Sabadell Airport, with new helicopters, the Cabri G2 model, of the latest generation design and technology for greater learning and safety.
The Coptering simulator is an FNPT II of the H-135 suitable for conducting MCC, IR and PBN training. Ideal for practicing emergency procedures.
- 17 year old
- Baccalaureate degree. Or pass tests of level of academic formation in our school.
- Class I medical certificate.
- 350hrs of face-to-face theoretical class in our Sabadell Airport Classrooms
- Air law
- Structure, systems and power plant
- Loading and centering
- Flight planning and supervision
- Helicopter Performance
- Human actions and limitations
- General Navigation
- Radio navigation
- Operating procedures
- Principles of flight
- Exams at our school. Once the theoretical hours corresponding to each subject have finished, an internal exam will be carried out. Once this test has been passed, the student will be presented to the official exams. Failure to pass the internal exams will be a reason for not presenting to the officials, and the student must receive additional theoretical instruction (at his / her expense) to be able to attend a subsequent call.
- Official exams in a center accredited by AESA