COPTERING Flight Academy

Get Your Student Visa

Get Your Student Visa

Get in contact with us. We are delighted to answer your question and answer all your questions about Coptering, its courses and its services.
Non European citizens might need to obtain a student Visa in order to study at Coptering.

How to obtain a Student Visa

While still at your country

To apply for a student visa, you will need to visit the Spanish Consulate or Embassy in your country of origin. Once there you will be asked for:

  • Proof of Financial resources
  • Valid passport
  • Birth certificate
  • Enrollment in the study center
  • Private health insurance
  • Medical report
  • Criminal record


The Consulate or Embassy may also ask you to provide additional documentation should it deem it appropriate in order to grant the requested VISA.

Upon arrival at Spain

Once in Spanish territory, you’ll need to visit the National Police (via prior appointment request) and provide the following documentation:

  • Passport (original plus photocopy)
  • Passport size photos
  • Letter from Coptering reflecting the period that you will remain with us
  • Census
  • Printed payment receipt of the official fee

Please fill in the form to receive more information about our courses.

We will contact you as soon as possible with an answer your question.

Request more Info

Course Info

Fill out the form to receive more information about our courses. As soon as possible we will contact you to personally answer your question.