Flight Academy COPTERING
It is aimed at those people without previous flight experience who want to fly for sports or leisure purposes (not for remuneration).
This course also serves as a basis for the subsequent obtaining of other licenses and ratings as Commercial Pilot CPL(H).
Aimed at people without previous flight experience who want to enjoy the experience of flight for sport or leisure purposes (not for remuneration).
This course is also the base of any modular course in the path to other pilot licenses or ratings like the Helicopter Commercial Pilot License or CPL(H)
- Minimum 17 years of age
- Medical recognition class 2
- From 4 to 6 months depending on the time spent by the student and their availability.
Theoretical Phase Distance Learning
100 theoretical hours in which these subjects are taught:
- Air legislation and ATC procedures *
- General knowledge of aircraft
- Performance and Flight Planning
- Human Factors and Aeronautical Medicine *
- Principles of flight
- Communications and radiotelephony *
- Operational Procedures
* The indicated subjects will be validated in case the applicant is holder of a PPL(A).
45 flight hours ** and the final exam with an authorized examiner.
** Holders of a pilot license PPL (A) or similar may be credited with a maximum of 6 flight hours.
Fill in the form to receive more information about our courses. As soon as possible we will contact you to personally answer your question.