It is aimed at those people with previous flight experience who want to obtain the CPL (H) license. The course can only be taken by people who have the private pilot license PPL (H).
- Minimum 17 years of age
- Medical recognition class 1
- A valid PPL(H) license
- From 12 to 18 months (depending on student’s availability)
50 hours of ground school in which these following subjects are learnt:
- Air law
- Aircraft structures and systems general knowledge
- Aircraft Instruments general knowledge
- Load and Balance
- Flight Planning and Supervision
- Helicopter Performance
- Human Factors
- Operating Procedures
- Principles of Flight
With our “Distance Learning” application you can study up to 90% of the theoretical classes from home. The remaining 10% will be done in person in the classroom.
You need to have 175 hours of flight and 15 at the simulator before the skill test flight.