It is aimed at those with previous flying experience who want to obtain the maximum licensed professional level that exists today. The course that can be taken by people who have private pilot license PPL(H) or commercial pilot license CPL(H).
- Minimum 17 years old.
- EASA medical Class I.
- To be in possession of a PPL (H) or CPL (H)
- From 9 to 24 months depending on the student’s availability.
Theoretical phase – Distance Learning
For pilots who have the license PPL(H): 550 hours of theoretical.
For licensed pilots CPL(H): 300 hours of theory.
In the following subjects:
- Air law
- General knowledge of aircraft structures and systems
- General knowledge of aircraft instruments
- Weight and Balance
- Flight Planning and Supervision
- Performance Helicoptero
- Human Performance and Limitations
- Operating procedures
- Principles of Flight
With our “Distance Learning” application you can make up to 90% of the theoretical classes from home and the remaining 10% will be made in person at Coptering classrooms.
175 hours in our Cabri G2.
15 hours in our certified flight sim.