Description and advantages of the work of photography and filming
Some of the features and benefits we offer while filming and photography in Coptering:
- Low operating costs.
- Low noise impact (75.7 dB) so much smaller than other helicopters commonly used (90 to 100 dB)
- High Autonomy (up to 5h 40 minutes)
- Cabri G2 has more space than helicopters commonly used, very important when there’s many film material.
- More power and payload helicopters commonly used
- High maneuverability, Fenestron very energetic when making sharp turns at low speed
- Cabri G2 has increased the security of the helicopters commonly used, it has an anchoring system of four point safety belts that makes more safe the job of the photographer when we go without doors.
In Coptering we have an extensive experience in conducting aerial photography and filming with helicopters, providing technical and airborne standards for this type of work. You must fly without doors so no reflection or distortion can affect the image.