It is aimed for people or pilots with previous flying experience who want a professional license for professional purposes. We integrate people with private pilot license PPL (H) and some experience of flight (155 h) want to make the jump to take off his commercial pilot license CPL (H).
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Class 1 medical recognition actualized.
- Possession of a PPL (H) license actualized.
- Having 155 h as a helicopter pilot.
- From 6-8 months depending on the time spent by the student and their availability.
- 250 hours of theory in which these subjects are taught:
- Air Law
- General knowledge of aircraft
- Flight Performance and Planning
- Human Performance and Limitations
- Operating Procedures
- Principles of Flight
With our "Distance Learning" application you can make up to 90% of the theoretical classes from home and the remaining 10% will be made in person at Coptering classrooms.
Phase of Flight
- 30 hours of flight and a final exam with an examiner authorized
- Duration: 6 to 8 months
- Theory: 250 hours of theory
- Request more information