The main objective of the course is to train aspiring to fly safely and efficiently under Visual Flight Rules at night conditions.
- The applicants will have a PPL (H) licence actualized at least and have completed 100 hours as pilot in helicopters after the issue of the license, including at least 60 hours as a PIC on helicopters and 20 hours of flight cruise.
- 4 working weeks
- 12 hours of theory lessons
Phase of Flight
- 15 total hours of flight instruction
- Duration: 4 working weeks
- Theoretical: 112 hours of theory lessons
- Request more information