It is aimed for pilots who want to get Cabri G2 type rating, it is the best training helicopter that exists today.
- Possession of a CPL license (H) or PPL (H)
- Recognition medical class 1 or 2 actualized
- Within 4-6 days, depending on the student's availability.
- 12 hours of theory* where the following topics:
- Presentation of the Helicopter, structure, transmission, rotor and equipment.
- Normal and abnormal procedures
- Emergency procedures
- Helicopter Performance
- Weight and Balance
- System Description
- Normal and Contingency Operation of these systems
- Avionics, EPM and MLI
Phase of Flight
- 5 hours* of flight plus 1h final exam with an authorized examiner.
- *Will be only 8h of theory and 2 hours of flight in the event that the applicant has a type rating in its annotated either helicopters license mentioned below:
- Bell 47
- Brantley B2
- Duration: 4 to 6 days
- Theoretical: 12 hours of theoretical
- Request more information