Course for obtaining the certificate FI (Flight Instructor).
An applicant for a certificate of FI (H) shall be at least 18 years of age and shall:
- - Have received at least 10 hours of instrument flight instruction on the appropriate aircraft category;
- - Have completed 20 hours of VFR cross-country flight on the appropriate aircraft category as PIC;
- - You must also have completed 250 hours total flight time as pilot on helicopters of which:
- o at least 100 hours as pilot in command, if the applicant holds at least a CPL (H) or
- o at least 200 hours as PIC, if the applicant holds at least a PPL (H) and meets the requirements for CPL theory knowledge;
- The course is designed to be carried out in seven weeks (approximately two months).
- 125 total hours of which 25 will be aimed at teaching and learning techniques; 93 student practices and 7 progress tests.
- - 1 hour to acceptance of student
- - 30 hours for course development
- - 1 ½ official examination
- Duration: 7 months
- Theoretical: 125 hours of theory lessons
- Request more information