+34 937 469 022

CPL(H) Modular Distance Learning Course

null
It is aimed at those people with previous flight experience who want to obtain the CPL (H) license. The course can only be taken by people who have the private pilot license PPL (H).

Course Description

It is aimed at those people with previous flight experience who want to obtain the CPL (H) license. The course can only be taken by people who have the private pilot license PPL (H).

Prerequisites
  • Minimum 17 years of age
  • Medical recognition class 1
  • Be in possession of a valid PPL (H) license
Course Duration
  • From 12 to 18 months depending on the availability of the student
Theoretical Phase

50 theoretical hours in which these subjects are taught:

  • Air legislation
  • General knowledge of aircraft structures and systems
  • General knowledge of aircraft Instruments
  • Load and Centered
  • Planning and Flight Supervision
  • Helicopter Performance
  • Human Actions and Limitations
  • Meteorology
  • Navigation
  • Radionavigation
  • Operating procedures
  • Principles of flight
  • Communications

With our application “Distance Learning” you can make up to 90% of the theoretical classes from home and the remaining 10% will be done in person in the classrooms of Coptering.

Flight Phase

You have to do 35 hours of flight plus the flight test.

Courses Information

Fill in the form to receive more information about our courses. We will contact you as soon as possible to personally answer your question.




We inform you that the person in charge of processing your personal data is COPTERING, S.L. and the legal basis for its collection is the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or the application at the latter's request of pre-contractual measures, as well as the legitimate interest of the person responsible, always with the exclusive purpose of making commercial management possible. , administrative and accounting of the company. We will treat your data with loyalty, according to EU Regulation 2016/679, and we will keep them for the duration of the relationship and as long as there is a legal obligation to have them available to the Public Administration. Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except to competent authorities. You have the right to access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, the limitation or opposition to your treatment or to claim before the competent Control Authority. Consult the Privacy Policy or contact our Administration department if you have any questions about it.

Read More

Coptering is an helicopter company authorized by AESA (Spanish Aviation Safety State Agency). Founded in 2011 by Daniel and Monica, Coptering started its activity as exclusive distributor of the Cabri G2 helicopter for Spain in 2013, rated the best helicopter for training that exists nowadays because of his safety, design, low sound level and efficiency.

Read More

Contact Us

You can contact us by calling us or you can send us an email. If you prefer, you can come and visit our offices located at Sabadell airport, near Barcelona. In any case we will be happy to assist you.

  +34 937 469 022

Contact Us

Our Schedule

Our customer service hours are from Monday to Friday during office hours. In any case, you can send us an email and as soon as possible we will attend your inquiry as soon as possible.

Monday – Friday 9.00h – 18.00h
Saturday 9.00h – 14.00h
Sunday Closed